Terms and conditions for TBG guests
- Discount only applies if you book direct with any of the TBG hostels
- 1 voucher per person
- No voucher no discount
- No expiry date on voucher
- Unlimited use
- Recycle our cards to friends or backpackers you meet on your journey
Booking & Cancellation Policies at all hostels
- DEPOSIT: At the time of booking we charge the credit card for the first night – this confirms the booking.
- NO SHOW: You will be charged balance of 1 night or 50% of entire booking whichever is the greater.
- CANCELLATIONS: We require 48hrs notice of your cancellation. Cancellations within 48 hours of your arrival time will be charged balance of 1 night or 50% of entire booking whichever is the greater.
- REFUNDS: An administration fee of $2 will be taken off a refund that is made to a credit card.
- $10-$30 key deposit. Refunded when key is returned. Lost Keys: $10-$30 (different for each hostel)
- Our hostels have CCTV Security System in place.
- Where possible, we can store your bags after checkout.
- No consumption of alcohol is allowed on our premises between 11pm – 12 midday. We will not tolerate drunken behaviour. Drunken guests will be removed from our Hostel
- No smoking anywhere inside the building only in designated area outside.
- We provide all bed linen. Sleeping bags are not to be used in beds.
- Please respect your fellow travellers – no unruly or loud behaviour especially during 11pm to 10am.
- Please respect our property and the belongings of all our guests
- You agree to pay for any damages made to our property (including furniture, linen, computers etc).
- Visitors: Must register at reception, are only allowed in communal areas, maximum 2 hours in hostel and must leave the hostel by 6pm.
- If you have any valuables, we can store it in our SAFE. Please see Reception.
For GROUP bookings over 6 guests we require a deposit of 50% immediately, to secure and hold your rooms.
Group numbers must be finalised at least 21 working days prior to arrival.
The balance owing must be paid no later than 21 working days prior to arrival, further booking changes may incur a fee.
No refunds will apply to cancellations received within 21 days prior of arrival.
Please phone or email our Groups Co-ordinator [Monday to Friday] for further queries.