Imagine surrounding yourself with crystal clear water & the impressive Southern Alps mountain range.
Want to get out on the lake? Choose either a kayak or a SUP & head off to explore some of the lakes most beautiful locations. Our popular half day tours the Lake Escape & the Tiki Tour are ideal for those with or without paddling experience. Or if you have more time to spare chose our Southern Explorer, which is our full day kayaking option. These lake trips are combined perfectly with our water taxi to ensure you have an memorable time out on the water.
• The Lake Escape (SUP) daily departures 9am (*1pm)
• The Tiki Tour daily departures 9am & 2pm (*10am)
• The Southern Explorer daily departures 8am (*9am)
* Lake tours operate July & August at these times.
Want more of an adventure? Then let’s get you out on New Zealand second longest river! Challenge yourself on this wide, swift moving body of water on a sit on top individual river kayak. We have an awesome 19km section for those who are looking for a bit of fun where you can splash around in the playful grade 1-2 rapids.
• Kayak the Mighty Clutha daily departures 9am & 2pm **
• SUP the River – Taster departures 10am **
• SUP River – Lower Pro departures 9am **
**October – April only & you must be able to swim to participate.
All of our guided tours are small & personalised so they can be adapted to suit all skill levels.