1. Raft or Sledge down the Kaituna River and over the epic 7m high Tutea falls, where you are paddling down the warmest river (even in winter!) in the country surrounded by native bush.
2. Enjoy the canopy of the Redwood pines at Whakarewarewa forest (the Redwoods) take a walk or hit up some world class trails by renting a mountain bike.
3. Zipline through virgin native Mamaku forest with Canopy Tours and learn about ancient trees, native birds, insects and the companies amazing conservation efforts!
4. Hike up Mt Tarawera for some amazing volcanic views!
5. Roll down a hill in an inflatable ball (zorbing) an iconic experience invented right here in Rotorua. The new Mega Track is open at OGO which is steep, long, crazy and fast!